Saturday, December 13, 2008

Karaoking is Awesome!

Hey there blogspot fans,
I had my first experience at Karaoking at my Christmas work party. One of my friends, Sunshine, even got up and did a little bit of Karaoke. The songs I did was "I Walk the Line", "Folsum Prison Blues", "Jackie Blue", "Cheers theme song"-had no clue really how the song went, "Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night, "Diff'rent Strokes" and "One Toke Over the Line" to mention a few. Yeah, my friend Sunshine sang 2 I liked alot-The Weight by The Band and It Never Rains in Southern California. Yeah, it was awesome. I loved it. SC though never got up to Karaoke. Oh well, I guess. It was a great time though. I added some of the songs we sang on my playlist that I liked. You'll have to check them out.
P. S. I love this blogspot!!:)

No comments: